Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


When it was spring I really wanted to go outside because it looks cool out side and when we started to make our garden like a month ago and when we checked on our plants the were looking good but until my plant that looked like a mini Christmas tree but it was actually a something else but I don't remember what it was called,but when I looked at it I just remembered that the top part of the plant was broken and when I tried to put the plant up straight the top of the plant broke and it was messed up because I really liked the tree and it was Spring,the time when plants start to grow and bloom,but maybe in a few more weeks the plant will grow back.And there is a special holiday that comes up and the holiday is called Easter and on Easter you get to find eggs that have candy inside of them and also you get to get these eggs that you crack on peoples head and little cut up paper are inside of them,and we do a bunch of food that looks like a rabbit,and I like Spring and Easter because its beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment