
When we started to do flash on Monday I thought it was going to be hard and it was hard because we had to watch a movie on how to do flash and the movie was about 15 minutes long and after the movie we actually had to do the flash,but the good thing is that she gave us paper that tells us how to do the steps on flash and I only knew some of them until the paper said to add key frames and that's the part I got stuck on.If the class and Mrs.Miller watch the video and stop on each step we can finish the flash and do something else,and we might have a little trouble having to put the coding because if you don't put it on the right place,you will mess up your flash and have to either fix the problem or do the flash all over again,and that's the thing I hate about flash because I always mess up some how,and I will need to watch and learn from other people on how to do flash so then I can teach to other kids,but I need to concentrate in class or I will not learn how to do flash.In class I would like to make everyone to pay attention and watch the videos and pay attention to what Mrs.Miller has to say because she might tell us do something important on flash so we won't mess up.I always pay attention to the videos that Mrs.Miller shows us because all of the steps that need to be done on flash are on those videos and there are some things that I want to talk about the videos like if the people who do flash can tell really careful on how to do the steps,but most of the other videos tell specifically,and I can help myself to do better on flash to watch the teacher do it and learn from her.The way I fell about flash is it looks really complicated because are coding that you have to put on the right place and follow the steps right or you will mess up,but maybe after a few years after I learn more about flash I will be really good at it and flash will become really easy for me and will teach other people on how to do flash.
No comments:
Post a Comment