Monday, April 19, 2010

Adding Navigation

When we started to do adding navigation, it was sorta hard because you have to do allot of work and the reason it is hard is because you have to go and a name do something then on Frame Label you have to put what is on the scene and go to properties and put the thing that is on the scene like and example,title so and then many more things and another reason I don't like adding navigation is you might get confused when you are adding the text from wiki because there is something that if you put and it comes out blue on the font it is a danger symbol so you can change it to something else so you can avoid problems and every time I do the thing I get problems on both of them and I do everything right and I get frustrated and give up so and I have never completed the last step on Flash and no one in my class hasn't completed the step and so hasn't the teacher completed the step either and we do not know how to complete it,and I really don't like adding navigation because of all of the steps and codes and I don't want to do adding navigation ever again,unless I learn it from some who really knows how to do adding navigation and then after I master it,I will think its fun because I will teach others and learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment