When I started to use Flash on the computer I thought it was going to be easy but it was actually hard because it was hard to draw the icicle on Flash and Brittanie our leader told me to do level 3 on our paper prototyping, and so I drawed some things but when I wanted to fill in the icicle it did nothing and my friend Rogelio told me I have to click on this icon and it made a rectangle but the icicle was a circle and it messed up my icicle and I remembered that you can erase something but just holding Ctrl and push Z ,and then after 10 minutes I fixed my drawing of the icicle and started to draw the water for level 3 and there was a problem because I could not fill in the sea and that got me frustrated but it was time to go to my next class and I said to my self that I will fix it tomorrow and didn't think about and, when I came to Technology Class I started to get to work and I was almost finish and didn't need any help from anyone and then finished the drawing.
No comments:
Post a Comment