
Yesterday at Globaloria when I came in Ms.Miller wasn't here today so this lady called Ms.Shannon Sullivan was here instead of her,then usually Ms.Miller lets us play games when we come into class most of the time but when Heaven told Shannon if we can play games she said no and told everyone in the class to go to our Flash that we were working on when State Farm came and gave the school a check of 100,000 dollars,and when I had finally finished drawing in Flash Shannon told us to listen on how to put our Flash drawing onto the Wiki and after doing the steps,my file didn't come out when I browsed it and I had to do the steps 5 times until I realized that it didn't have fla and swf so I put it and it worked.After that Shannon told us to go with our groups and look at other teams and when we picked the team it was called Addition Man,and it was about a person saving the and answering addition,multiplication,subtraction,and division,and the team was sorta good and had to turn in a paper about there team,and I liked the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment