
When Mrs.Miller said that we were going to make a paper prototuping game I thought it was going to be hard because I thought we have to do the project by our selfs but when Mrs.Miller said we have to do it in groups it was going to be much more easier but when she chose our group I didn't want to be in that group because I don't really like them,but then after a few weeks I started to get along and we worked as a team and got the project done but when we presented it, the project wasen't really good so Mrs.Miller gave everyone another week to fix the game and when Jannlie,Brittane,Steven,Heaven,and me presented our game and it was actually better and I think we are going to win and go present our game at D,C becaus before we even started the project Mrs.Miller told us that who ener had the best paper prototype is going to D,C and I think our group is going to win.
No comments:
Post a Comment