Monday, April 26, 2010

Globaloria

In Globaloria if a new student comes in class and doesn't know anything about Flash or those things that we are doing,I will tell him all of the things that we are doing and what we are working on and I will show him or her about Wiki and how to use it and I will start from step 1 and that is doing the Mini Game Project and then to adding animation after he or she gets it and then I will show the student how to do the thing we were doing and the thing is adding animation and I will show him how to do the steps and after a while, if the student gets it I will let him do the thing and if he gets it he will teach other people who don't get it and then if another student comes in our group he or she will teach that student and he or she will teach another person.

1 comment:

  1. Arnold,

    It seems like you are an excellent fellow student and friend! Does teaching other students how to do things in Flash help you learn it better as well?

    Claire (the intern!)

    ReplyDelete