
The things that I have learned over the year is I have learned to use Flash really good and learn how to do Paper Prototyping and when we firsts started to use I was really bad at it so I practiced and practiced and I got good at it I don't need to use the video any more and I will teach other students, and another I learned over the 6 weeks is our game that we have been working on all over the 6 weeks and then when the principal announced who are the 4 teams that are going to be judged and when she announced our team didn't and I was really upset and and the other teams started to scream and it was really annoying but we had to get over it and I have gotten better and I know more about computers and I will continue to practice till I get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment