Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Refletion

The way we come in technology is there is no straight line and when we all come in class everyone rushes to the computer they want,also sometimes the class fights over a computer and the class has to go outside by the door and keep walking in the class until we get it right.The reason we have to do this is because then if we didn't have this rule it would be a disaster,and we are suppose to act like college prep student because if we keep acting like this the principal would kick us all out from this school.Most of the students are not fooling around like the other students,like me I have been paying attention to the teachers and doing what the teachers are telling me to do,so I think that I have been acting like a college prep student.I think that the students that are acting good in class should get a reward like getting to play games for a little while with a treat and the students that misbehave have to do more work like writing a reflection in detention.

No comments:

Post a Comment