Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Game Review

The game that I was playing is puzzle slider and you have to find a way to to make the pictures look right,and the globaloria student who created the game was Fred, Rich, Shannon, Jason, New York, USA,the thing that I learned from the game is how kinda good the graphics are,and and how to play the game and the thing that I also learned is showing how smart you are at solving puzzles.When I make the game I will try to make better graphics than all the other games,and I would like to learn how to to make my game 3-D and how to do the rest of the things like making your character,making your motorcycle,the levels.The globaloria student put 9 blocks to solve but if you think its yo easy you could change the blocks by 12 or 16,and you can only chose 3 pictures which kinda is bad because then you are going to figure out the picture easily,so these are some changes I want to do like,put more pictures and people challenging other people,plus more levels or make the levels more challenging,so those are some changes I want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment