Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Game Review
Another game I was playing is called scuba diver and was created by Lee, Rich, New York, USA and it was the same globloria student that created puzzle slider which was a fun game,and so is scuba diver and how to play the game is you use the keys that have arrows on it,and the the game is kinda hard because it is imposable to complete the game because there are usually alligators or octopuses coming at you fast,and your life lowers so its hard.If I were to meet him I would like to tell how he made his game so hard to play and how much hard the game game was to make,and if I was him I would put level, less hard to play,change some of the graphics,and I would put the game multi player so 2 people can enjoy the game,and that's what I would do if I was the globaloria student.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment