Friday, September 19, 2014
Globaloria
My name is Arnold Villanueva and I am currently in the 11th grade. Since the beginning of the sixth grade, I was placed in Globaloria, getting my hands on Flash for the first time. I had a very difficult time trying to comprehend flash, Wiki, and other sources, but after making our first game with our teams, I could understand the basics and a few intermediate steps for Globaloria. Throughout each year as I progressed in Flash, I understood more and more of Flash and it became more difficult as we progressed due to the fact that we were introduced to coding. Coding in flash had made certain actions and the game professional, though, our games were mediocre, it was good enough. Now in my current time, I have a excellent understanding of Flash, Globaloria, etc. But now, I no longer want to continue the Globaloria program as it has been very dull and an annoyance, so doing Globaloria was an interesting journey, but I no longer want to continue the program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment