Monday, January 9, 2012

New Goals for 2012

My new goals for the semester is to get A's on all of my classes and get perfect attendance for the semester so that I can go to the movies and to shilterbahn also to not get referrals so that I can go to the dances.I would want to grow more taller and become smarter so I can advanced to alergerba and I would want to work out more so I can become stronger and have better manners and I would want to help out my family because we are having a problem in our family and running low on money and also learn how to drive so that I can get my learners permit so that next year I can get my drivers licences, but also I want to learn how to learn mechanics from my dad but its going to take a while and how to learn to cook things and to train my dog and learn how speak different languages like Japanese or French.These are my goals for 2012 and I will try to complete some of these or all of them if I focus on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment