Friday, January 13, 2012

My Gaming Habits

What types of game do you enjoy playing?
Like action games and many types of game genres and shooter games.

What are the titles
Battefield , Call of Duty, Need For Speed, and more.

When did you begin playing video games, on what type of game system?
Like around 4 or 5 and the the system I played on was the Nintendo 64.

Do your parents/guardians limit the amount of time you are allowed to play games?
Yes, like at 11:30 but I rarely play video games lately so I just use the computer.

Do you think it is possible to get completely addicted to plating video games? Why or Why not?
Yes, but only on some games like World of Warcraft and games like that and because its bad to get addicted because he or she won't do their work and fail school or work.

No comments:

Post a Comment