Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mini Game

Was it hard to make your mini game?
It was a bit hard because I didn't remember much and I sort of forgot most of where to put the codes but Ms.Arcos told us to go to this link to see how much we remember at the Mini game and it was useful cause I don't remember much, but mostly it was hard

What was the best part of this topic?
Making the bunny eat the carrot and messing with the speed for the carrot and the points going to the millions and trillions.

The worst part?
Putting most of the code because it really annoys me when I put the score when it didn't want to work, but I didn't have to give the score a symbol so it took me longer to complete the Mini game.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah it was hard for me too at first but then i refreshed my memory.That was fun making the bunny and carrot speed up.I remember maing the wolf super slow so he couldn't catch me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did have that problem with the mini game. It was fun but hard and still wondering what is wrong and did the codes where in correct spot and
    everything correct.

    ReplyDelete