Friday, September 9, 2011

9-11-11

How old were you on September 11, 2001?
Well I'm not sure but I think I was like 5 or 4.
When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
In sixth grade when it was about to be 9-11 and Mr. Bradford showed us a tragic video of the attacks of the towers and it was just astonishing.
What kind of impact did these attacks have o your life or your parents lives?
At first I didn't know much and didn't care at all but later on when I matured it was a tragic and saddening event, and also my parents were sad as well and toke pictures of the event from the TV.

What was the issue with this game
Its making fun of the 9-11 attack and its just a sick game I will never play this game its just stupid.
How do you feel about it?
I feel a little bit angry because they are just making fun of the attacks and you cant win and nothing so it feels like you are powerless.
What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game?
It makes people remember the tragic event that happened to their families and the lose of loved ones.
How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in a honorable way?
It should say a description on what the game is like and not to be a tragic or making fun of anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Arnold this is a great blog bro.... It really feels bad knowing that there was people jumping off buildings because of 9/11

    ReplyDelete