Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Technology


What I learned for the week is we watched a video on action script then we went to our wiki and did this thing that put a picture of a rabbit and was saved on the wiki and also we put a a code so we can put the carrot and I think we will make a movie about the rabbit that a rabbit who lost his carrot and the thief was a Wolf,after we finished we blogged about the action script we watched then we made a picture of a rabbit.On the wiki we put what we learned on the action script on the wiki learning log,when we were doing the action script and movie script I got lost because it was confusing because I don't know what mos about computers and doing the movie script was a little harder because we had to do some things that were confusing and a was lost ,and that was I have learned for this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment