
The things that I am good at is doing what the teacher tells me what to do,and doing all my work like blogger because when we do a new post,I almost fill the page about the subject,but the things that I need to work on is paying more attention to what the teacher is saying and improve my work because I have a low grade.In technology I will ask Ms.Miller that I need help on wiki and tell me what things I need to do,but everyone in the class needs to much help so it is going to to hard for the teacher to help me and Ms.Miller get mad so I am afraid if I ask her I need help she would probably tell me that I need to figure it my self ,but it is the other students fault because the were fooling around and when Ms.Miller finishes talking what we have to do,the student that were fooling around asked her what we were so pose to do,and I needed help on ideas for the blog,and that's what I need to improve,I'm good at,and help.The most important thing in globaloria class is I want to improve on making the game I want so I can make the game better because if Iwin I will go to D.C and present my game to people there,so I really want to win.
No comments:
Post a Comment