Monday, November 18, 2013

Build Scene

When I drew out my map, I had what a normal city would normally had like a supermarket, farm, parking lot, cars, fast foods, etc. On unity I tried to make my city like on my map, but it was a lot harder to make the city and I had to redesign my map. I had added a bridge with water in between the middle of the map which was suppose to be at the end of the map and the houses were suppose to be a McDonald's but its extremely hard to make. Making my map into 3D is much harder than it is and to make all the building and terrain work all together and look perfect is painful and excruciating to do, but it will make the game look better and smoother. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you it is way harder to design what you want . Just like you I had a lot of ideas when I made my paper prototype but when I got to Unity it was hard .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that its much harder to make the game in 3-D because you have to get all the parts that are normal shapes and put them all together to make the final shape . But in the end the game will look much better .

    ReplyDelete