Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Intro To Unity

The first time using Unity was not how i expected it to be. When I went to unity I saw a ton of sections for certain specifications and was very confusing because, I felt if I moved something that I would mess the whole thing up. One thing that was similar to what I expected is how hard it was going to be to add certain items like water or making the volcano depth. For Unity I hope to use water that moves like the ocean or make explosions that damage the terrain, also make the characters have rag doll physics. Overall using Unity for the first time was not so hard as I expected but adding water is difficult and the volcano was intense due to the fact that it wouldst go evenly.

4 comments:

  1. I also thought that Unity was really easy to use , but all the different buttons did make it feel like we could mess something up . I look forward to see if you actually get the water moving and explosions that change terrain because I think thats impossible .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its is hard to use but I know it will get essayer for all of use. And I do hate it that u mite put a car in mid air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me was the opposite I kind of had trouble using the tools it a while to get used to it . But after that it was really easy and not so difficult .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. This is a new experience for me, I had a difficult time adjusting sizes to have a good terrain and objects that suits a vacation seen. If you get to do that explosion I'd like to getn on that same road and maybe a lava flow would be cool too.

    ReplyDelete