Thursday, September 26, 2013
Play To Learn
While playing these games, I have learned how the war happened between US and Great Britain and the ways to prevent malaria. The ideas that I came for my game while playing the games, is that I want to make my game have a run button and jump, also to make a short loading screens so the player can play and learn more.In the game Malaria Prevention, there were 2 versions, the 2D and the 3D. In the 2D version, the character can choose to be a girl or a boy and just a straight forward game that tell you to do this and that but, the theme was to pick up things to prevent mosquitoes. In the 3D version, the game is different because you can choose what gender you want to be and you just get told to prevent Malaria, but the graphics look amazing and make the game look more like a real game.I would like to add my own artwork on my 3D game because it would be a challenge.Be able make a character so I can make the game interesting because the character can look like anything.And add tool tips so the player can get help and make the game easier to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The graphics on the 3D malaria do make the game amazing but I think its hard to pick up objects in that game . I also like the player picking that they introduced in the 2D game .
ReplyDeleteI agree with both of yall.Yall have some great information
ReplyDeleteYou guys may be right. But in the end it will cool and it will be fun.
ReplyDeleteThe graphics on the 3D Malaria were amazing and it had very cool features . But in my opinon the 2D one was more enjoyable because it wasnt as laggy .
ReplyDelete