Monday, May 23, 2011

Winding Down

Our team name is called Flash Royalites and our game name is Aqua Heros Coral Reef Edition and our game is about saving coral reefs and protecting our oceans and so far we have done only 1 scene because we would have done more scenes but our game has been deleted 2 times and could not start a new one because we ran out of time but we finished our team page and the only thing we need to do is our game scene and maybe if we work hard we can finish most of the game scene and if I were to grade myself i would get a 50 because we finished our game page and I learned a lot more than I did last year and understand a lot more and I am proud to be and learn this kind of stuff at my school and I will improve more next year because I will start paying more attention than last year and this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment