My name is Arnold Villanueva and I want to introduce you to the things I researched on the web and the topic I choose is Global Warming, and Global Warming is rising the water level and melting the Artic which is our only place where the fresh water is and there is only 3% of fresh water in the world and if it melts the fresh water will go to the ocean and be turned in to dirty water and if there is to much water there will be many hurricanes and the water will flood cities and country's and humanity will die and planet earth will be no more but if we stop factories and green houses we might just stop Global Warming and live a better life but we need to step it up and carpool shut down factories and stop green houses and the places that help me find my studies are http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_capture_and_storage, also here is a game that you can play about Global Warming http://www.lickglobalwarming.org/game.cfm and if we stop Global Warming we will save the earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment