Possible Game Topics
These are some game topics websites that I found on
http://kids.yahoo.com/directory/Around-the-World/Social-and-Political-Issues?pstart=11
I will begin researching different topics found on this directory to help me come up with more game ideas that I would like to focus on.
http://www.tolerance.org/ : This website is about children who want to stay out of trouble and go to college and its like our school and so we can learn more about to be tolerant.
http://www.project.org/: Its about politics and people not being afraid share their thought about election,issues,etc, but I liked this website because we should have rights and be a better community.
http://www.sadd.org/ : A website that helps children stay out of trouble and finish school to get their education, but this website inspired me to go to college and and never get into trouble.
http://national.unitedway.org/ : The website inspires people to live united and live in a better community and I want to live better because there will be no more violence and we would know each other.
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Default.asp : This website is about blind people and trying to help them, and I feel bad for them because they can't see and I want to help them.
http://www.apch.org/about.php : Its about us trying to stop gangs and increase better thing like graduating and a better world, and I want to graduate and be a better person.
http://www.christianaid.org.uk/resources/games/ : This website talks about children who don't want to get into gangs and other bad things, and I don't want that either so that's why I chose this website.
http://www.citykids.com/index.php:The web is about teenagers that want to go to college and stay in school and think positive and we need to be positive and don't get into violence.
No comments:
Post a Comment