Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Game


The role that I got is to update the wiki and I am good at that because I know how to update things fast,and one time we were arguing because we didn't know what game title to be called, so what we did is I thought of the game to be called Forest Adventure, I think, and one time Steven was arguing because he wanted to be the leader of our group and we were arguing for 15 minutes and then Brittaney told Steven that if she is sick Steven can be the leader or if someone in our group is sick Steven will take over that person's job.I would like our game to have the math objective we are doing and make it shorter and in the game you can choose a monkey or a lemur as a player and that was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment