Thursday, January 14, 2010
Goals
Everyone has goals that they want to accomplish,and some of my goals that I want to accomplish is to be an architecture for my job.But the only reason I want to get that job is because you get more money and its about 100,000 or more and also to get that job is that I really need to study on math because all you mostly calculate is how big and how wide is it,and if I keep studding on math allot maybe I can become the leader and if you are the leader you get more money.Another goal I want to accomplish is to be smart by the end of the year,but the thing is that my grade is low on Math and Spanish,but if I pay more attention in class maybe I can accomplish my goal.My last goal is to get into a good collage and learn more about architecture and get my degree on it.If I try harder in school I can complete my goals and find more goals to accomplish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment